Interested in joining our Guest Blogger Community?
Want to be a Guest Blogger? Well, in that case, you have come to the right place.
Our mission is to outreach the unique ideas of the content writers to the people so that their skills will be valued.
Write for the GyanVandan Education Blog and join our growing guest blogger community. We always look forward to adding some awesome contributors to share their thoughts with the audience.
Our audience consists of Professional Teacher, individual. Students and their Parents who are seeking information and news regarding Online Classes, E-Learning, Exam Preparation, Kids Activities, Distance Learning, Foreign Education and All other Education base ideas. On this platform, our audience gets some valuable insights that help them in their future growth.
What the guest blogger publish
We would love to hear from you if you are passionate about Teaching, learning, Guiding and provide/give Education can share their unique ideas and strategies for their exam and also about experiences of how Education has impacted their growth. Here, we publish your distinctive news, ideas, and experience.
These are some areas that we consider for publishing:
- About Exam & It’s Preparation
- Foreign Education & Distance Education
- Online Education
- India’s Education
- Learning anything & E-Learning
- Guidance to Student, Parent & Teacher
- Student Activities
You can convey the message of your article through text, images, graphs, and case studies. The guest blogger is Formatting of the article can be according to the following themes:
- Tutorials, How-to’s, Beginner’s Guides
- Industry News
- Current Events
- Info graphics
- Problem & Solution
- Surveys and polls
- Faqs, Myths vs Facts
- Talk About Your Successes and Your Failures
- Aspirations for Your Blog/Students
Benefits of publishing with us
Since GyanVandan Education is a great platform for unlimited social media scheduling and managing, it has a large group of audiences ranging from individuals to entrepreneurs and well-established business owners, so your blogging content will have an excellent reach to the audience and your ideas will have a worth for it.
Apart from that your articles will be posted on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn Page of Ryzely and will reach all our followers there. Plus, your articles will be sent out to the whole user base of Ryzely through Email Newsletters.
Who we are looking for
Every skilled content writer/guest blogger is welcomed here, whether you are an entrepreneur, business owner, or individual. But you must have real-world experience in the topic you are writing about. Please don’t submit the article on the pitch you don’t know, for example, don’t submit an article on how to get 1 million Facebook followers if you’ve never started a Facebook page yet.
Contribution standards and guidelines
- There should be strong writing skills with understandable and engaging content for readers with no grammatical errors.
- Articles should be at least 800 words, or so with the original text having no plagiarism.
- Only one self-marketing link or call-to-action is allowed, but that should not be in the info graphics and should be purely related to your topic and content.
- Chances of the selection of your article will be higher if you mention the context of GyanVandan Education in that.
- Don’t promote Affiliate marketing programs of any kind.
- Please do not post copyrighted material of any kind without the permission of the owner of that material.
- Please do not post content that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, fraudulent, or objectionable.
- Once your article is published, re-posting is not allowed.
- We do not own the rights to your piece, you can publish it anywhere if we don’t select.
Our selection process
Based on the above guidelines, your article will be scored by us, whether is acceptable or not, or what changes are needed. No guarantee is given by our team for publishing the article.
What happens after you submit
You will be notified. If your article is accepted and ready to publish, the date will be assigned for publishing.
What happens after we publish
You should be available to promote the article.
Disclaimer: We will not be responsible if any copyright issues or objectionable things occur. It’s solely the author’s responsibility to handle this.
If any editing or modification is required in your article, we have the right to do so.
How to start contributing
We are glad that you want to become a part of our team of authors. To get started, register yourself as an author and once your request is accepted you’ll get a confirmation to start contributing on our Blog.